10) That Little Debbie Nutty Bar provides a gram of fiber and five grams of protein.
9) The world ends in 2012, so hike up those credit cards, baby!
8) The chance of sudden death during exercise is one in 15,000. You could be that one.
7) Giving up goals in January saves you eleven months of unhealthy stress.
6) Getting organized is fine--for the obsessive-compulsive.
5) Smoke three packs a day and never worry about saving for retirement.
4) Chubby people have less wrinkles.
3) Why look for a new job you'll soon hate when you can complain about the one you already have?
2) Hitler prided himself on self-discipline.
1) If Jesus wanted us to drink less alcohol, he wouldn't have turned water into wine.