Saturday, April 14, 2018

I'm Accepting This Award on Behalf of the Rhinoceros I Bathed

    


I'm pleased to announce that Finding My Badass Self: A Year of Truths and Dares won a silver medal "IPPY Award" in the humor category of the Independent Publisher Book Awards 2018 international competition.

It's amazing what can happen when you push yourself outside your comfort zone--and learn to laugh at yourself.

Just a wild guess that only one of these award-winning writers destroyed a Segway shop in Italy and also gave a rhinoceros an erection... 

So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

What's the best award you've ever received? And--shameless opportunist here--have you bought this book yet? If you read it and enjoyed it, care to be my BFF and leave me an Amazon or Goodreads review? Please and thank you!

1 comment: