Here I am, back at my old Blogspot. I hope all my 52/52 Project Facebook readers will follow along here. I will continue to share small snippets and post links on the 52/52 Project's Facebook page to this site, where I'll share more full stories. You can also easily subscribe here to get the stories by email. Please do!
Somehow, I've managed to make it one-fourth of the way through my year of new experiences without dying of fear or mortification. I may not prove so lucky during the next forty ventures.
Several readers have asked to see the complete list. I am all about obliging.
So, following is the list of thought-provoking activities or atrocities, as it currently stands. I still have a few open weeks, and will continue to entertain ideas to fill those.
Please be kind in your suggestions. One person can only take so much.
(1) Belly Dancing
(2) Entering a Pizza-Eating Competition
(3) Visiting an Adult Bookstore
(4) Experiencing a Series of Diverse Churches and Temples
(5) Giving up Caffeine for a Week
(6) Auditioning for "Survivor"
(7) Eating Insects
(8) Enduring a Professional Photo Shoot
(9) Being Hypnotized for Past-Life Regression
(10) Getting a Full-Leg and Brazilian Wax
(11) Tent-camping Alone
(12) Getting an Extreme Haircut
(13) Being a Street Beggar
(14) Serving at a Soup Kitchen
(15) Performing Onstage with a Band
(16) Babysitting Twins or Triplets
(17) Working with a Beekeeper
(18) Working on a Farm
(19) Going Vegan
(20) Being a Mime
(22) Helping with Habitat for Humanity
(23) Having a Colonoscopy
(24) Being Totally Unplugged
(25) Running in a 5K
(26) Patrolling with a Police Officer
(27) Hiring a Male Escort for a Social Event
(29) Visiting a Nude Beach or Colony
(31) Dining at a Dark or Blind Restaurant
(32) Ringing the bell for the Salvation Army
(33) Getting a Tattoo (still debatable)
(34) Being a College Mascot
(35) Spending the Day with Nuns
(36) Taking the Next Flight out from the Airport, with No Reservations or Plans
(37) Spending the Day with a Private Investigator
(38) Driving a Motorcycle
(40) Visiting Lonely Strangers in Hospice or a Nursing Home
(41) Court Case Hopping
(42) Hosting a Party with All Strangers
(43) Connecting with a Long-Ago Boyfriend
(44) Participating in an Archeological Dig
(45) Shooting at a Gun Range
(46) Taking a Bus Trip with Senior Citizens
(47) Helping with the Birth of a Baby
(48) Spending the Night in a Haunted House
(49) Crashing a Wedding Reception
(50) Attending a Rap Concert
(52) Doing a Stand-up Routine at a Comedy Club
Whew. What a year it will be. Who wants to meet me for drinks?