Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coming Soon, to a Town Near Me...

I'm happy to announce I am presenting at the 14th annual Winter Wheat Festival, a celebration of writers and readers, to be held Nov. 13-15 at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio.

Produced by the literary journal "Mid-American Review," the festival includes appearances by authors Sharona Muir, Anne Valente, Marcus Wicker, and Allison Joseph. In addition, participants can attend their choices of 54 diverse and interesting writing workshops.

On Saturday morning, Nov. 15, I will lead a session on "Enhancing Your Narrative Non-Fiction through an Anti-Bucket List." I hope several of you will join me, because you know I hate talking to myself.

Winter Wheat is a terrific event for writers seeking to sharpen their skills and aspiring writers looking for a great place to start. For more information about the festival's events and registration, click here: 

http://casit.bgsu.edu/midamericanreview/winter-wheat/

2 comments:

  1. I proudly support all you do, in particular an event such as this. Will be on vacation but I know you will give a great presentation as always! Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom. Planning on any side trips while you're in Florida? Let's say, Haulover Beach?

      Delete