Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Book Signing Events Coming Your Way

I'm excited to provide a list of my first book signing events for Finding My Badass Self: A Year of Truths and Dares.

I will be adding these to the event section on my author page: The 52/52 Project-Sherry Stanfa-Stanley. (Have you 'liked' and followed that page yet? If not, please click over and do so!)


MAUMEE, OH
Saturday, Aug. 19
1 – 4 p.m.
Barnes & Noble
The Shops at Fallen Timbers
3100 Main St.

ANN ARBOR, MI
Thursday, Aug. 24
7 - 9 p.m.
Literati Bookstore
124 E. Washington

PORT CLINTON, OH
Saturday, Sept. 2
1 – 4 p.m.
Private Event

WATERVILLE, OH
Saturday, Sept. 23
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Roche de Boeuf Festival

TOLEDO, OH
Saturday, Oct. 7
Time TBD
The University of Toledo Barnes & Noble Bookstore
1430 Secor Road

MILWAUKEE. WI
Saturday, Oct. 14 and Sunday, Oct. 15
TBD

While most of these first events are scheduled for the Toledo area, several others across the U.S. are in the works. Location ideas are welcomed! If any cities seem particularly popular among suggestions, I'll do my best--I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip!

Stay tuned for future locations and dates. Hope to see you soon!

1 comment: